Kia Ora guys! Good to hear from you guys this week. I'm at an email shop and I have limited time! I'm now in the city, man, I was sad! I did not want to go to the city! But, it's pretty cool here, not that bad. (
He is in Manukau now near Auckland) The ward is really nice, but there is barely any Maori! It's like only Samoans and Tongans, but they told me that they plan to get me big! So that is awesome!
 |
| Saying goodbye to lovely Sister Ruka |
 |
| Saying goodbye to the Crew |
 |
| Elder Bartholomew, Elder Johnson, Elder Numunga |
 |
| Hmmmm (no explanation on this one?) |
 |
| Mmmmmm Coconut |
My comp, Elder Fell, is really cool. He is Auzzie so I'm looking forward to that! He's from Melbourne but he doesn't know Jakey boy, darn it! Things are going good in this area! I was able to meet some of the investigators in our area. He took me to one Maori couple so I was excited. She's less active but her partner is a non member. I was able to speak some Maori with them and I was able to teach a little bit and answer any questions that they had. They had heaps of questions, ha! We went back the next day and I guess Rob had started reading the Book of Mormon--we didn't even invite him too! We hope to keep going over there and visiting them and bringing them to the Gospel. That's really the only missionary story for this week. I've done a lot of visiting the ward members and getting to know them. Samoans are so funny--our Elders Quorum is a room full of Dave Kuresas ha ha very entertaining!
I hope you guys continue to have a good week! I miss you so much! I'm sorry this isn't very long. Not a lot happened and I don't have a lot of time. I love you guys!
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment