Hey you guys! I hope you are having a good day! It's been good hearing from everyone. It sounds like everyone is doing good, aye! Sounds like yous had a good week of summer which is good. I'm not going to lie, I'm looking forward to some sun, ha ha! It's getting pretty cold here. We had Zone P day last week---it wasn't very good because we didn't spend as much time playing touch as we wanted because some others wanted to play games and stuff. We only got to play an hour of touch so we were gutted because we only get one Zone pday a transfer! BUT, Elder Adams called President and asked if we could do something as a Zone today because there are 5 of us leaving soon and President said that we can do something again! So, today we are having an umu. We started preparing food since early this morning and the food is still cooking! That should be fun today.
Well, we had a really good week. Don't know if you heard, but Joseph Parker won his fight and he is still undefeated! He is the man! We had a fun week. On Wednesday, I went on trade off with Elder Jones--that was fun. Unfortunately not very many people were home which made things real boring, but we still managed to have fun. Thursday, I went on trade off with Elder Adams in his area. that was really fun, too. We were able to have some really good visits with some people. One of the visits that we had was with Gaylene who was one of the investigators that me and Elder McKeown had when we were here ages ago. It was awesome to see her again. She is a little bit more prepared now though. She has changed heaps and it seems like she is ready to let God into her life now. So, it was awesome to have a chat with her. We invited her to church but I guess she couldn't make it due to her health which is all good. She struggles with health but I'm sure that she will be there next week. So that was really cool.
We had a good visit with Dave and Teresa the other day as well. We left them with chapters to read last week that we thought would really help them in their progression. It went really well, they both read the chapters that we left with them and the cool thing is--they learned on their own from the Spirit, it wasn't us telling them the answers like we normally do. They were able to learn and then think of ways to help themselves progress so I thought that was awesome!
Our set, Kali, is still set to be baptized on the 27th of this month! We confirmed it the other day! Whoooooo, that is really exciting! She wants me to baptize her in the beach--that would be so awesome man--but I'm not going to get too excited yet in case something happens. Wow, I'm really excited for that! So, things are going really good!
Time is going really fast though. I don't have that much time. I keep getting emails from the office about all of my flight details and things that I need to do. It's kind of freaking me out. The last two weeks on the mission are like as hard as the first two, I think. There is just so much on your mind and heaps going on. I am excited though at the same time. Just, it's kinda sad to be honest. There is still time on the clock so I'm excited to enjoy the rest of the ride. It's been good to hear from you guys today. I hope Kaden has a wonderful birthday! I love you guys. I hope all is well. PS--next week could possibly be my last email just to let you know!
Love yous have a good week!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment