Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kia Ora!

Hey guys!!  It's so good to hear from you this week!  I have been looking forward to it.  I'm glad to hear that everyone is dong good and sounds like everyone enjoyed Conference.  Whoohooo!  Lucky, I don't get to watch it until next week.  So I'm excited!  So transfers are this Thursday.  I hope I stay here, ha ha, I love it so much!  I am not training, but Elder Lewis is--and a lot more from my intake.  That's okay though.  It's good to hear that Tanner is doing so well, too.  That makes me happy and relieved, I was pretty worried.

Anywho--this week was pretty much the same as last week.  No baptisms, darn it, but we still have Wally and Kurt set so that is exciting.  We were able to do some service by mowing this hard out lawn that I don't think was ever mowed before...and it is getting hot!  So I got to break out the short sleeve shirts!!  Things are going really good though.  I am really, really enjoying my mission.  I love this country--what I've seen of it!  The ocean is beautiful and everything just makes me so happy.

I miss you guys a lot though.  I think about you during the day and it makes me happy.  I have our family photo on my desk so I am able to always see my amazing family.  I love you all so much.  I've come to realize how important families are, especially for the Gospel.  I'm so lucky to come from a home where the Spirit was and we were all taught the right things.  It's crazy to see part member families or non member families and just to see the difference and not having the Spirit in there.  It really makes me grateful.  Keep doing good--reading scriptures, having FHE and doing things to grow closer to God and together!  I promise you will be ten times happier during your days!

I am so happy right now!  I love this place.  I love you and miss you heaps!  I hope you all have a good week with school, work, watching playoffs (GO BRAVES) ha ha.  I am praying they keep doing good, ha!  Ooooooo, how bout them SHAQramento Kings! ha ha, that will be interesting.  I'm a little chapped, my camera is acting up so I've been sharing with Elder Viliamu.  That's why I haven't sent heaps of pictures in awhile.  I love that picture of me and the dog I sent you--ha ha, I miss Chewie!  Well, I love you guys!  Have a good week, aye---love yous!

Love,
Elder Johnson

Mission Preach My Gospel Missionary Pictures

"Mad Dawgs"

Elder Johnson at Waitungi Treaty Grounds
A quote from Mom's email:

"Have a good week--I'm doing so good, seriously, I'm changing heaps!  Love you Mama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment