Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Letter in the Mail! (Written October 19)

Kia Ora Whanau (Greetings Family)!

How is everyone doing?  Good I hope.  Is school and work going good?  Glad I don't have to do either :-)  So anyways, the mission is going all sweet.  I love it so much aye!  I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty hard here in Whangarei.  The area is so huge and we're on bloody bikes!  ugh!  I do like my companion a lot though.  We're so much  alike it's crazy.  We joke and stuff but when it's lesson time, we're hard out!  We already have three sets for the first two weeks in November!  So, we're all good.  It's funny too, I've been here a week and already three people have told us to come back and marry their daughters or granddaughters--ha ha nah...!  It's different here in Whangarei that's for sure...people driving by flip us off or swear at us and oh man, you have no idea how hard it is to keep my mouth shut!  ha ha You know me :-)

So my birthday is tomorrow, I wonder how that's gonna be!  I don't think there's a B-dubs here!  So you'll have to go there for me.  Thanks again for the package....made me happy!

Well I gotta go do some service!  I love you heaps!  Here's my badge...it's getting beat up so I thought I'd send it home!  You can put it on the fridge or whatever, just flip the green magnet backwards.  I LOVE YOU!!! 

The Book is Blue
The Church is True!

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment