| The game he would have bought at midnight had he been home when it was released! ha His painful face! |
So I had another week a lot like the last one. We were supposed to have a baptism this past weekend but cigs caused us to have to push it to this coming weekend. So, I'm praying that she will be able to overcome that terrible habit. I couldn't help but laugh yesterday--it was the Whangarei 2nd Ward's Primary Program and it was so funny. The kids and their little parts were hilarious. One kid--his name is Moronai (he's one of the kids in the pic I sent) he said, "I hope to be a missionary one day like Elder Johnson!" I'm not sure if that was part of the program or not, but it was sweet as! Then I remembered that one time that we had a primary program and Tanner kept playing around up in front of everyone and Dad made him walk down and come talk to him in front of everyone, ha ha ha ha, ah that was so hilarious!
| Reading iPad Scriptures with the Little Ones |
| Hanging with the YSA Ward |
| Elder Johnson thought it was funny to see a Chris Paul jersey under a church shirt, ha ha! |
I'm doing so well. Things get hard every now and then. Satan thinks he can throw us off by sending a couple rain drops our way, so we go out and play in it! ha I love being a missionary. It's the bomb! I'm having so much fun. I love my companion--we're doing good. Hopefully we're together during Christmas 'cause we have some mean Christmas Card photos ready! Have a good week guys, I love you! Pray for missionary opportunities.
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment