Sunday, November 24, 2013

Zone Conference

Elder Viliamu emailed Tanner today to let us know that we would not be getting an email from Elder Johnson today because he stayed in Whangarei and is having Zone Conference.  We will hear from him tomorrow.  We knew this was a possibility! 

From Elder Viliamu:

Sister Johnson,

Well, it was great serving in the Kaikohe Stake!  I'm now in Mangere in Auckland.  I'm still the District Leader down here.  I live with my companion from Chile in South America.  He speaks Spanish and he's learning English.  That should be fun (he he).  We have also four missionaries in our flat.  The other one is from Canada and then one from Madagascar---that's cool!  It's so funny to be in a house with different ethnicity and background and with other missionaries as well, it's fun!

I saw Elder Johnson at the transfer meeting.  So good to see him again.  Now I don't have Thanksgiving!  I was meant to have Thanksgiving this Thursday with a Mexican lady but now I moved....nooooo!  Elder Johnson also shared his cupcakes, I think he got it from you---cool!  Love it though!

Well, for my new area.  It is 10 times smaller than my last area.  That's interesting and unusual change.  The work here is good.  Don't know much yet but it's going to be fun around the city area again.

Anyways, Elder Johnson's companion is from Kiribati Island.  He's learning English and doing something called the 12 Week!  So that's fun for him he he!  He won't go out of the flat until 12 pm if they don't have lunch but 1 pm if they have lunch.  I'm glad I moved at the same time though because in Kaikohe I have all the memories with Elder Johnson, but now I feel better!  I still think about him but not worried :-)  Especially because he's growing so much!

Well, got to say--that's a very interesting schedule for Greg with that calling.  I know for a fact that Heavenly Father will always bless your family for it.  Have a wonderful day today though.  Thank you so much for the email.  Christmas is coming and so that should be fun!

Love always,
Elder Viliamu

No comments:

Post a Comment