Malo e lelei!
Really glad to hear from you all today! Sounds like everyone is getting back to the school grind, aye! Well, I hope everyone had a good summer. You guys did some heaps cool stuff, but it sounds like you are all doing good, which makes me happy. I'm really excited for today. The man, Joseph Parker, wants me and Elder Peihopa to go and spend some time with him before he leaves for America. That will be so cool. We have heaps to do today, gotta get me a hair cut--I'm getting some curls, ha ha!
Before that, let me just tell you how our week went. It was really good actually. I really enjoyed the efforts that we had put in. On Tuesday, we had a special training given from the President and Sister Balli and the Assistants. It was really good. The Assistants really emphasized Preach My Gospel, which was something that I needed to hear. PMG is so useful and sometimes I don't use it. That's why you guys should all read it back at home!! It's really, really good! Then President Balli talked about obedience and touched on some of the things that have been going on that shouldn't. I guess since he's got here, the mission is starting to be a bit disobedient which is sad if you asked me! It was nice to sit there and know that I'm not one of the ones that is up to no good! ha ha It was the same feeling when Tanner would be the one getting in trouble instead of me ha ha. It was really good. Hopefully we can all, as a mission, get back to business. We're doing good!!!
So, this weekend should be a big one! Whoooooo!! 5 baptisms set for Saturday!! Jyshiah, Viarnne, Hunter Lee. And then Erina and Eden! We're really excited. Just hoping that Satan doesn't put up too much pressure on them. I think that they are all ready! We were able to have some really good lessons with them this week just to help them become more solid. Remember them in your prayers!! Elder Peihopa and I have worked really well. Man, he's a bro though, it's always good when you get to serve with someone that's a good friend. I feel we have really powerful lessons. He knows a lot and has helped me grow in knowledge as well. He's great!
Man, time is going heaps fast! I'm doing good though. I don't need anything. I miss you guys. I hope that you are all doing okay. I got called on the spot to bear my testimony in Sacrament Meeting yesterday....ha, which is funny cause I just spoke two weeks ago! I shared the experience that Dad and I had on the airplane back from Atlanta. How me and him prayed and asked for an opportunity to share the Gospel. I challenged the whole ward as a family to pray and ask for an opportunity. I extend that same challenge to you guys. It would be great if we as a family could bring the Gospel to someone's life. Just like Brandon! I love you guys! I gotta go do some things so I can kick it with Joseph. Have a great week!!
Ofa Atu!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment