Good to hear from you guys this week! Sounds like everyone is doing good. I'm really enjoying reading those letters that you guys made for me. They've been good so far! I loved Hannah's the other day--sounds like she's getting older....they've been awesome so thanks for those!
So, this was a pretty eventful week. I was sick again for a little bit of it, but I'm doing great now, ready to get going. I said goodbye to Elder Falatau on Thursday morning. He's now in Otara in a Tongan Ward. I'm heaps happy for him, he's gonna be good over there. I met my new companion on Thursday. Elder Summers is from Murray, Utah. He's fresh out of high school--18 years old. I don't have a photo with him yet....we'll be sure to get one for you though. Man, it weirds me out how young some missionaries are! Elder Summers is the man. He has two siblings serving right now as well so his family has three out! That's pretty cool!
We are really just focusing on finding some new people. It's good because he's not afraid to talk to people. I was pretty impressed. He's had an interesting first couple of days. The sisters in our ward had a wedding baptism...that was chaos having so many people in the chapel! We taught the restoration so that was a pretty cool experience. We're excited for this week so that we can hopefully find some new people to teach!
This upcoming week we just found out that we get to go to the temple! Awesome! We get to spend the 16th down there so that is gonna be awesome.
I'm really excited to train again though, although I'm really going to miss Elder Falatau. Elder Summers is gonna be a good missionary. I hope everything is good with you guys back home. I miss you heaps....oh....if we're allowed to Skype this year, I'll be seeing you on Christmas! I love you heaps--have a good week!
| Christmas Parade |
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment