So, Elder Summers and I survived another transfer, so I am still here in Panmure for at least 4 weeks--which is good because the work is really starting to pick up. We're really going to miss Sister Williams--she was so good. I bet she is really happy to see her family. I'm really excited to see what can happen here in the next little while. This past weekend we had Ronal's baptism. That was an awesome experience getting to know him and working with him. I was really able to see the change that was made in his life from when we first met him until now. It really makes me happy to see people happy because of the Gospel in their life. I think that I may have told you that we gave Ronal a blessing the other week. The Spirit was so strong and the blessing was able to really help him. He said that's what really helped him to be able to get baptized. That was really good to hear. Everything went perfect for the baptism and it was a wonderful experience to be able to baptize him. Elder Summers was able to confirm him on Sunday and he is now the newest member of the church.
| Saying goodbye to Sister Williams |
| Ronal's Baptism |
So, Elder Summers and I are really busy! Instead of having two sets of missionaries int he ward, it's just us. We have a whole other area now to cover. We're really excited to see some new things and hopefully some new people to teach. That's what we are focusing on this week. Things are going great. I was able to go to the Come and See Fireside yesterday and see a lot of my friends so that made me real happy! Awesome--well hope all is well. Love you guys!
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment