Monday, April 7, 2014

The Stolworthy's Visit

Hello!  My amazing family!  I can't believe another week has come and gone, aye?  It has been so good to hear from each of you.  It sounds like you had a pretty good spring break.  I'm so happy!  Man, I'm really looking forward to being able to watch conference.  I hear Jeffry R. Holland gave a meant talk....so I downloaded it cause I can't wait a week!

So, this has been a really good week.  I'm so happy with how things are going right now.  My area is awesome, it's full of potential investigators.  We're really trying to teach them some lessons so that they will be able to progress.

Some miracles that I was able to see this week were with our investigator named Leonda.  He is the man!  He is a Cook Island man who believes in God and he is so keen to learn more and more.  My companion and I were able to fast for him this week and from that fast Leonda has quit smoking, drinking and tea!  He has been to church two times and he will be baptized on the 19th of this month.  Wow!  I'm so happy for him and his desire to change and come unto Christ.  I'm really hoping that this weekend he will be able to really feel the Spirit during conference.  He is excited.

Another investigator that I'm really happy about is Zachary.  Whooo...the only kiwi I've met with my name ha ha, but he is also due to be baptized on the 19th.  That is awesome!  He is 10 years old and man, he knows a lot!  He loves learning and asks good questions so that he makes sure that he knows!

Man, like I said, I'm really happy.  Believe it or not, I'm really enjoying living with the zone leaders.  I can talk to them whenever I want and they have actually been really cool to me.  I need to repent, ha, it wasn't fair of me to be upset that I was living with them.  The house of elders that I'm in is really, really fun!  We're getting along great.  It's really nice to know that when living with leaders, that there is always going to be the Spirit because their such good missionaries. When I'm around them, it makes me want to constantly do better to make sure that I am qualifying myself to be able to receive blessings.  I think that living with the zone leaders is really going to help me!

YES!  I was able to see the Stolworthy's!  Man, that was awesome!  They all look so different.  I can't believe it.  I can't imagine how weird it's going to be to see you guys!  Yes, thank you so much for the much needed goodies.  I don't know if I will be sharing!  nah, ha ha!  I love you guys.  I'm so grateful for everything you do.  The church is true!  I know it!  Through it we can all be together forever.  How great is that!  I love you and pray for you everyday.  Have a great week!

Stolworthy girls, Elder Johnson and Ryan Stolworthy (friends from Providence on vacation in New Zealand)

Elder Johnson and Ally



Shavin' the Coconut


Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment