| Goodbye, Alex! |
| Goodbye, Elder Fell! |
| Goodbye, Joel! |
| Reppin' the "TANK" (San Jose Sharks) |
BUT....
My new area is pretty cool and not too far from my last. My new companion is Elder Latu. He is from Tonga and I will be helping him with English and he will be teaching me Tongan! I love him already. He's very humble and he really reminds me of Elder Viliamu so I know that this is going to be fun! Now here is the part that almost brought me to tears this week....I am living in a house with two other companionships and guess who I'm living with.....the zone leaders! I know that I was put to live with them for a reason and to be honest, I have really enjoyed living under the same roof as them so far. I'm enjoying it and I'm so happy at the moment! The other companionship is Elder Jarnagin and Elder Bashara. Elder Jarnigan and I have been friends since he got here so I am PUMPED about living with him! His companion is really cool. He's Lebanese/Maori and he's from Australia. He's graduated from BYU and he's just the man. I've noticed living with other missionaries and Tanner and Kaden will know what I'm talking about--but it's like living in a Big Brother house. People team up, kiss up, talk about the other missionaries and try to be the most liked in the whole house, it's hilarious! It's gonna be fun, I'm not very disappointed anymore!
As for my week in my new area---things have gone great! My comp works really hard and I love it because then I work really hard. In two days, we were able to set two people for baptism for the week after Conference. I know that the Lord let me go through some tough times so that I can gain more faith and that I can work harder...because of that....two sets!! So, total we have five set--three were set before I got here but I am looking forward to working with each of them! I have really felt the Spirit since being here and it makes me happy and willing to do my best to get along with some of the other missionaries. It's a different feeling than I had over in Mangere. I am excited for this transfer. That is my week....it's been an up and down week that's for sure but I'm feeling good! I love you guys and I miss you heaps! Ofa Atu!
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment