Sunday, February 8, 2015

Going to the Movies

Hello everyone!  I hope that you are doing good!  Sounds like everyone is happy.  Man, it sounds so good over there with the weather being nice, aye!  The weather has been perfect here.  Raining on us a bit and keeping people inside, but it feels good.  Tanner's Bibby jersey looks real nice!!  I might have to snag that one, ha ha!  This week was actually really good.  I'm happy with how things are going in the area.  Today is Elder Toolson's last day with us.  Man, that sucks!  Me and him have gotten pretty close, but he's back to Utah tomorrow.  Elder Larson, as well!  Back to the real world.

As for us...we are very excited.  Tonight we get to attend the movies!  WHOOOO!  Our Bishop came up to me on Thursday and was telling me that he got tickets for Meet the Mormons and that we should come!  I called President and got the okay.  So, all the missionaries in the Zone, if they have an investigator with them, can go to the movies tonight!  We are going with Atu and some of her friends.  I am so excited.  Today we will probably just hang with Elder Toolson.

This week was wonderful.  Like I was saying, the weather was all good and we were able to do some finding in our area.  Not a whole lot of excitement, but just enough to keep us going.  Me and Elder Toolson were on trade offs on Tuesday and had an amazing lesson with one of their investigators.  She's golden.  We taught a little bit of everything, but mostly the Restoration.  She had many questions but we answered them and she is now set for baptism for March!  As we were walking down the road after we left that appointment, we heard kiss noises (like the ones we do to Chewie to get his attention).  We turned around and saw two girls telling us to come over.  I said are you sure---ha and they said yea, we want to talk to you!  Well, it turns out that one of the girls (Shakara) is a member from Melbourne.  She is with her nonmember cousin until February here.  Her cousin was pretty interested.  So, that was pretty cool to have some really good teaching opportunities.  The highlight of our trade of for me, at least.  We were walking down the road and a family from the Saineha Ward, the Tuivai family.  They are amazing!  They recently got sealed in the temple.  Her husband is deaf and it was a very spiritual experience for their family.  I was so happy to hear that and very grateful to be able to spend some time with them!

The area is a bit slow at the moment, still working trying to find.  Excited for this week!  We have transfers so I hope that we can stay and continue working in our new area.  Things are going awesome!  I miss you guys heaps!  I hope all is well!  Have a fun, safe week, aye!  Love you!

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment