![]() |
| Christmas Dinner 2014 |
Monday, February 16, 2015
Message From Sister Williams Who Served with Elder Johnson
Sister Johnson, I was so happy to meet you and your family yesterday. It almost felt like Elder Johnson was present. I wanted to share with you a few thoughts. Your son is an amazing missionary. He was my District Leader. He had a way of cheering people up, especially when they were homesick or mourning. People, especially the Tongan people were drawn to him because of his great sense of humor, big heart, never quitting kind of attitude and because he had charity. He was literally one with the people. He talked like them, he ate like them, he sang with them and wasn't ashamed to sing loudly with them. LOL There were two Tongan songs that he loves to sing: "Folofola mai a sisu" and "ne fai pe mei kalevale" He knows the lyrics by heart. Your son was so quick to serve and help. The Tongan people love him! He can speak in Tongan very well. There were many times where I walked into homes and they would ask for "Elder Sionesani". He is a great missionary! He did a phenomenal job in the Tongan program. He loves you and speaks highly of you. Keep being a great missionary mum! PS Thought you might like this picture :-) the day that they encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and to take one for the team LOL. I almost threw up, but I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment