This morning I had a friend request on Facebook from someone I did not know. I clicked on his name and found that he is from New Zealand. I accepted the request. Later in the day, I thought I would send him a message--when I went to send the message, I saw that he had sent me one--somehow I did not see that on my phone. Here is the message he sent:
Tena koutou katoa....that's greetings in my native tongue...Hi all...I'm Bro Brown Paihia Branch Mission Leader...we have Elder Johnson serving in our area...He and his companion Elder Viliamu came over today...they helped me "kill a pig" and prepare it for the butcher to make Ham & Bacon for me...They were a great help...
I am doing my best to keep them busy...so far we will be baptizing three young girls..sisters who hadn't committed to baptism until he and his companion started teaching them...so we are getting great results from them being here...I love the Gospel and the Missionaries...our Branch will be blessed because of the hard work they do...no doubt you will get an update from Elder Johnson...til we meet...Arohanui...much love...Bro Brown
It was so great getting this message and made our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment