Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hey Guys!

Our first email today said, "Hey, I'll email in about an hour, I gotta go chase a pig :-)

Then we got a very short email today (we never did hear if he caught the pig??):

How we doin?  It's been another good week!  We are getting a lot done.  I seriously love this place.  In two years we need to move here.  How are things going at home?  I hope everyone is enjoying school (ha ha suckas).  It has been really rainy and I have been getting so so soaking wet.  That means I'll have a hot wife :-)  Ha ha, but I miss you guys so much.  Sorry I don't really have a lot of cool stories...but this is for Dad...I will never complain about a camper again....NZ has freakin' hidden cameras!!!  Got me for going 12 over which is like 5 over in miles an hour...man, I got a ticket!!  Matt Pearce cops out here--ha ha!! 

Sorry this isn't very long--next week will be though.  Hopefully the baptism goes good.  I love you!  Have a good week!

Greg then responded with:  "We wait all week to hear from you...you gotta do better than that ya meathead!

To which Zach replied:  "Sorry, I am so busy!  I love you Daddy and I miss you heaps.  I'm sorry for real.  Have a good week!"
"Here ya go"

Studying Maori

"How sick?!"

"The Freshness is Real"

No comments:

Post a Comment