This has been such a great week so far. I've been really happy and I have so much confidence. Me and my companion are getting along great and that makes me so happy! We have been getting used to each other so we are pretty tight now!
Ha ha, so this week our Branch Mission Leader Brother Brown (who reminds me so much of Randy Eck) he invited us over to do some service. We got to kill his pig! It was so mean as!! He shot it in the head with a .22 and then just stabbed the heart! It was crazy! We put the pig in a tub full of boiling water so that we could pull the hair off of it. It was a heavy sucker! We cleaned it and everything--that was so nasty ha but it was fun!
| Zach titled this photo "heheh no more Mr. Pig" |
| Yuck! |
| Elder Johnson getting his hands dirty--ha ha! |
We had a few trade offs this week which I always enjoy because I get to hang out with some of the other Elders...and I'm the Senior Companion for 24 hours so I get to call the shots. Me and Elder Killpatrick went back to Brother Brown's house to teach the girls the Plan of Salvation and we nailed it! It went so good--me and him worked well together, aye!
So tomorrow is Sister Ripi (my favorite lady ever) it is her grandson's birthday. Her son's family lives with her so I see them a lot. His name is Iroam which is Maori backwards ha but he's the man, aye! I'm gonna give him my Niners snap back so he better be pumped cause I love that hat ha ha.
So ya, yesterday was Zone Conference. It was awesome. We were combined with the Whangarei Zone which had my main nags from the MTC in that zone so I was so excited to see them!!! I miss them heaps! The conference was good--I learned a lot! President is the man!!
| Elder Johnson is in the back row fifth from the left--his companion is on his left |
New Zealand is amazing. I saw a few more beautiful views and I am meeting more lovely people. I love the Maori language it is so beautiful so is their music. You guys need to listen to Maisey Rika. She is so good, aye! She's on iTunes but that is what I have been jammin' to!
| "The views doe" |
| So beautiful |
That is sweet that Brother Brown FB'd you, he is the man! Ha ha He is so funny.
Ah, I miss you guys! Sounds like you are all doing pretty well! I hope you enjoy that Maori Book of Mormon! Wh makes the f sound and the r makes the d sound!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment