Kiaora Family!
How are you guys? I'm doing just great. I'm loving my area-I don't wanna get transferred! I love the people here! (except the white people!) The Maori people are amazing and their language is beautiful--I'm slowly picking up on it!
I love New Zealand, it's so amazing here. If you guys pick me up, we're definitely coming here!!
How have things been at home? Everyone doing good, I hope? Man, I miss you guys heaps, but the mission is amazing. I learn more and more each day!
I like being the one in charge, ha. I wanna be a trainer :-) The Zone leaders said after some fine tuning I can--they are always teasing me.
Oh, turns out the word bugger is bad here. ha I said that at Brother Brown's house when we killed the pig and he started laughing hard, Ah well!
Well, I miss you guys. I love you so much. I'm doing great and I'm loving it (besides seeing a naked 70 year old man...ha ha). Sorry it took me a while to write a letter, I didn't know how to do it!
PS Sister Kelly's family sent me a package of candy and stuff! You should email her and tell her thanks--I can't email my mission!
Love you,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment