Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kiaora!!

How we doin'?  Glad to be able to hear from everyone today!  I love p days :-)  I'm totally fine, that earthquake was in Wellington which is like from here to California away.  Big waves come in from it though.  That is so hilarious about Kaden--I can totally see him wearin' those solid PJ's ha ha ha (this is referring to Kaden's sleep walking episode on our trip to California).  Congrats for Bailey--she's going to do amazing!  Tell her I said atta babe!  I'm glad you got the letter...that means it takes less than a week to get there.  Your mail and things you send are probably here, I just don't get them 'til the zone leaders go down to Auckland or someone from the mission office comes up here.  Anyways, I thought I would tell you some of the cool stuff here--the stars are amazing they're different than the ones at home.  The Coke and Mountain Dew are way better cause of the sugar and everything is just so cool, ha!

So this week was really good.  I'm happy with my mission right now.  Me and my companion are the best friends at this point--depends it changes everyday, but I think we're good, ha ha.  We have been staying up late talking about stuff, he said he loved me which is good because he's never loved a companion.  During companion inventory he asked how I felt our companionship was and I said I think we're tighter than clear spandex (ha ha) he thought that was pretty funny!!

I am loving the mission!  It's going by so fast though, it's already almost been two months!  I'm getting to know such amazing people and families, I truly love them.  We went to a baptism of two sisters who our couple missionaries found and they are so amazing, I could just see how happy they are because of the Gospel.  Me and my companion and the zone leaders had a musical number ha, it was a Tongan Hymn that is so beautiful!  We have a new investigator, his name is Kurt.  He's in his 20's-he's ready, I think, to be baptized so we will see how our next lesson goes.  The girls are doing great--not this week but the next :-)

Sooooo if you're wondering if I saw a naked old man this week, I did! ha Remember Franz, the Naturalist I told you about?  Yea, we saw him again and this time he was full on nakey hahahaha.  I tried so hard not to laugh at him.  He was stoking the fire burning leaves in his back yard---ha ha, ah yuck!

Transfers should be coming up soon, aye!  I hope I am staying here.  Ah, I love it I wanna stay here the whole time.  I'll tell you a funny story before I write the others, my companion is the District Leader so he has to call everyone at night and when I'm done I just go change.  He had his back to me and I called his name haha and when he turned around I was leaning against the door in those thermal g's hahahaha he could not stop laughing!  ha funny funny

Well, I miss you guys so much and I pray for you everyday!  You're the best family ever and I love you more than anything.  Ugh, I miss Chewie heaps--love that little dude.  Have a good week at school suckas!  Love you!!  Peace out from middle Earth.

Your son and brother,
Elder Johnson

Zach's District at the Hamilton Temple (from MTC days)

Zach's favorite people--his MTC district

Their flat in Keri Keri (and the "fairy mobile" that he drives)

The kitchen

Their bedroom (Yes, Zach's is the one with stuff all over the floor and not really made)

Zach's work place



No comments:

Post a Comment