Well, things are going great here. It is still kind of the same ol' thing here in Whangarei---teaching a few people and knocking on heaps of doors.....I love doing that, ha ha! I love my ward, though. They are all so good, such amazing people and families who take great care of us. With transfers coming up, I really hope I can stay here. I feel like I haven't done anything here yet, so I want to stay another transfer.
We're still teaching a lot of the same people. I know that when we work hard, eventually if it's not us that baptizes them, someone else will and that's all that matters! Anyways, this week I witnessed some crazy ish--ha ha. We were with Raj at a stoplight. He was taking us to an appointment and while we were at the light, these two guys were yelling at each other as they were crossing the road. Then one of the guys pulled out a huge as knife and went after the guy! I was like holy cats, this is crazy! It was sweet though. Then last week, after p day, we had a FHE with a Sister in the ward and she invited her family over to hear the lesson. It was actually really fun and went really well. Well, later that evening, her grandchildren were just brawling with these gangster kids! It was crazy. A lot of excitement around these parts! But, don't worry, I'm staying out of it!
I'm loving my mission so far! Man, when people said it goes by fast, they weren't a kiddin! I'm really enjoying it. I've had some amazing times and I have got to meet some amazing people! I'm definitely going to come back and visit one day.
Thank you so much for that Christmas package! It made me so happy! I was actually upset because I didn't get mail last week at district meeting, and our zone leaders said it was the last mail til transfers. BUT, when I was on trade off last week with Elder Numanga, the zone leaders came and dropped off my mail! WHOOOO, I was so pumped! So, thanks for everything that was in there! I really miss you guys and hope you are all well! I am so excited to talk to you guys this week. I'm writing things down so I don't forget to talk about them, ha ha! I love you!
| My Bike Bruce |
| My new Scottish tie from Elder McKeown's family |
| The Christmas Package arrived--Kaepernick jersey |
| Morning bike ride Elder Johnson, Elder Numunga, Elder Bartholomew & Elder Benetito |
Have a good week! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment