Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Surprise--A Letter in the Mail

Kia Ora Whanau,

How are you guys?  Good, I hope!  I miss you guys!  I'm really looking forward to talking with you soon.  My mission is going great, I'm learning so much.  I learn more and more each day.  It's crazy to see the change that I have gone through.  I'm still weird!  I can still speak elvish! ha ha!  but I've learned so much about this great gospel.  It's change my life, I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to serve in such a beautiful place.  I still can't believe I'm here!  I never take it for granted.

I'm so grateful to have grown up in our home.  Such an amazing family where we had the Priesthood in the home and where we were taught the Gospel at such a young age.  It's crazy to see the difference in people's homes without the Gospel in it.  Families definitely are missing something!  I love you guys thanks for all that you do!

PS  I plan to send some things that were given to me home, please don't lose them :-)

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment