Hello you guys! Good to hear from each of you this week! I'm glad you all are doing well in school and that the time has come, BASEBALL is here! I'm really looking forward to hearing how this season goes with Tanner and how good of a lineup Kaden can assemble. Finally, Kaden can put those skills to the test, aye! Thank you all for your fast! That is awesome and just so you know, it has helped!
I went on a trade off with my new district leader, Elder Reinen. We stayed in my area and he was able to help me heaps! He is such a spiritual Elder! It got me excited to work rather than "ah man, let's go do the same thing as yesterday" attitude that I've had lately. To start, we cleaned the flat--man that was terrible! The Spirit now dwells within though! We started having more effective approaches with people that we meet on the street. My attitude has changed for the work here. I'm really happy and excited to get this week going!
This week we had zone conference. It was very inspired! President was going over the mission schedule aye and had companionships come up and role play how they study and stuff....and me and Elder Fell got called up in front of everyone to go and demonstrate one of our companionship studies....ha and lately for comp study we would just continue personal study cause we were so into it, then we would share our thoughts about it. Well, we pooped the bed with the role play, ha ha, and President was like, that's why I called you two up! Everyone laughed and it was all goods and since then our comp studies have been perfect!
I really am loving my mission! It's fun, it's hard, but most important, it's a building experience! I've learned so much about life and why we're really here. The scriptures are amazing. I love breaking down different verses and maybe adding my name or applying it to my mission. It helps me focus and remember what I read. Elder Fell and I had a lot of laughs this week. We were riding to our dinner appointment and I was leading the way by quite a ways and all of a sudden, I heard this loud as crash. I looked behind me and Elder Fell was laying on the ground, just moaning...hahahaha. He was avoiding a Chinese lady on the footpath so he rode on the grass patch just to avoid her and he hit a pot hole and wrecked hard as. I am loving serving with him, he's pretty chill and we get along well.
Well guys, it's so good to be able to talk to you! Mondays come pretty quickly, aye! It's good! I look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully more about some ball!
Love you! Ofa Atu!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment