Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kiaora Family!

Man the MTC is awesome!  In fact, I am kindof sad to leave this place because they feed us and take such good care of us.  I have made tons of friends.  Days are so long!  We get 10 minute breaks every hour or so and just about an hour for basketball.

Basketball is taken very serious around these parts....which means I go straight hard!  It gets so competitive.

I got to see a little bit of the city when I went to go get my Visa fixed.  We can see the sky tower from my room.  Hamilton wasn't anything special besides the Temple.

Gawl, they are telling me to hurry up and get off.  I am sorry I didn't get to write everyone personal emails!  I am sorry but I sent you guys pictures!  Sorry Kaden! I hope you are feeling better, buddy!  Guys--I go out into the field tomorrow!!  I am pretty pumped!!

I love you guys!!



Elder Johnson is the last one on the right third from the top (eyes closed--too bright!)
Elder Johnson sings!!

Mosiah District


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Temple Trip to Hamilton
 
 
 
Elder Johnson and his companion Elder Bejarano
 
 
Being cool

 

No comments:

Post a Comment