Today we got a letter from Zach! We were all pretty surprised! I am sure it is more than he has written in a long time!! It was so fun to NOT be expecting it and there it was. He sounds great. Here are some excerpts from his letters (he wrote one to each of us):
How we doin? (this is a famous Zach line!!)
The MTC is so awesome! I love my district and district leaders. Even the Sister missionaries are awesome. Sister Kelly and Sister Fau. Sister Fau is a Kiwi and Sister Kelly is an Aussie. I am doing so good though. I am right where I need to be. I can feel it. It is so cool. I'm putting on weight, which is nice! WHOOO! Days are soooo long and I'm still jet lagged, but getting up early is easy (told you Dad). I look forward to our 10 minute breaks once an hour. I love teasing Sister Kelly cause she freaks in her cool accent. There are people from all over here with cool accents! I miss you guys so much. It's hard to go to sleep knowing that I won't see you the next day--but the Elders here got my back, ha, it's not hard its awesome. I love you guys so much! Kia Ora!
Mommy: I miss my lovely mom! It's hard doing things on my own, but I can iron and wash :-) I'm doing so good, so don't worry! I don't want to leave the MTC cause I love everyone. I love you , Mom!
Hey Pops: I miss you so much man. It was hard to say good bye, but I am really glad that I am here! Hope that everything is good at home and work. The MTC is so sick, I am already getting me an accent, ha ha! I love you Dad and miss you tons! Love you, Kia Ka
Tanner: I hope everything is going good. Dude the mission is so so sick, you will love it! Read your scriptures! Love ya man
Kaden: What's up? I miss you buddy. I won't ask about the Cubs, even people here know they suck :-) I miss you bro! I'm glad that we were so close and got along always. Miss you bro, Love you
Brynny: How is my favorite little sister? I miss you so much, I really do! Write me and tell me how you are doing. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment