Wow, I have so much to tell you guys!!!
This week was so good! I'm staying in a flat in Keri Keri with my companion Elder Villiamu. It has been a little rough, I miss the MTC so much. I had some amazing friends there and it was like saying bye to family. It's been pretty hard to get up in the morning because it is so fetching cold!! My companion is kinda hard to talk to, he is not as fun as me so I don't really know how he feels about me--ha ha! I miss you guys...the three hour drive north (to the NORTH!!!) was really hard cause I felt alone and I missed you guys, but it's good now!
I am assigned to serve in Kaikohe Zone! We have three areas that my companion and I cover and they are all 30 minutes apart. One is Paihia--it is amazing. You need to google it! The other two are Maromaku and Moerewa. I am the main man driving...ha ha I'm the driver in the companionship and it is so awesome. I have got to drive through some freakin awesome places. The areas I serve are awesome and the majority of the people are Maori and they are so nice!
I went tracting for the first time ha ha, that was pretty fun. We tried to talk to a lot of people that didn't really wanna hear it....(white people).
So yesterday was awesome--we went to church down in Moerewa. It was so tiny there were like 20 people there and no one could play the piano so it was just voices. After church we went to a visit but ended up going the wrong way. We had to turn around in someone's driveway and guess whose it was??? The main man--Sid Going! Pretty cool dude--got to talk to him for a while.
We went to our appointment with a 14 year old investigator who had been going to church with his friend for about a year! We taught him for about an hour and I was prompted to ask him to be baptized! So this Friday!!! (cause he has a Rugby game on Saturday ha ha). After we taught him the family fed us--got pretty full...then on the way home we stopped to tell the ward mission leader (he's Maori) and he fed us!! He said if we're going to work like a horse then we gotta eat like one--ha ha such a stud!!
I love it here guys! I don't wanna get transferred out of the area so pray for me that I can stay--ha ha! I miss you guys so much. I'm glad you are having fun in Cali--tell Randy I said what up! Billy C??? My homie!! ha that would have been sick nasty cool as! I hope Kaden is feeling better and Brynney--Happy Birthday (deep voice)!! I'm sorry I'm not there to get you anything but I love you!
They have the best chocolate ever and a different Mountain Dew Flavor--passionfruit! I'm doing good--I got attacked by fleas at night but other than that, I'm good!
Time is going pretty quick though, aye?! Ha Well, it seems at least. I love you guys!!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment