Hey guys!
Sorry its probably pretty late there:/ but New Zealand is awesome! The plane ride was so long and I could not sleep to save my life! Ha the hobbit was availabe to watch haha that was hard to pass up... The plane was so huge! ha the filight attendent (Dan) had the sickest accent and told me everything that was cool and the sweet places in new zealand.I am just lost and confused here everything is celsius and meters and the weird metric systerm haha. I am packin on the food here haha they feed us so much it is awesome! My room is cool! I have an awesome view. My companion still isnt here so im just kind of hangin out... they gave us the whole day to just relax. Its 2:04 here and i am tired cause its like ten there I think haha.
I love it here though.. the mtc just makes me happy! there are a lot of tongans, samoans, and a bunch of islanders that are just studs!!! haha they taught me some rugby:) the spirit is strong here! every one has sweet accents! I hope you guys are good! i Am!! I love you all so much!!
(ps the kid in this pic his name is jerome!! such a stud)
(then he sent this after I sent him one because I was online when the email came in--we were waiting ALL DAY!!)
Yeah I have a while! ha poor brynny I love her! tell her everything is ok haha we were out playing rugby and this little kid says aye mate can i play haha such a stud! everyone is cool here i make them all laugh haha especially the polys they are easy haha I love you guys so much.. you realize it once your gone haha I need to learn how to iron and wash clothes haha I am not used to being called and calling people elder! The cool thing to do here i guess is do the hang loose sign and say "sup cuzzie brah" haha and they say "thats sweet as" to everything haha well i miss you and love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment