(Email received Monday afternoon--we looked up his subject and it is a Maori Hymn--to the tune of How Great Thou Art)
How we doin?!!! Hope you guys are done being a bunch of babies :-) Just jokes!
I love it here so much. The Spirit is strong and I am learning so much! My classes are so good but days are so long. I look forward to 10 minute breaks, ha ha, they are like my recess!
I have made so many friends here! There are some sick kids! I love my district. I only have like 15 minutes to write all of you so I am freakin' out! I am quite the (touch) rugby player, ha ha! It is so freakin cool and no one can touch me at basketball so I am pretty much the main man during physical activity! The Samoans and Tongans are crazy good at volleyball and they wear flip flops!!
I have sweet roommates--me and my companion, Elder Bejarano from Peru...ha Elder George is straight up SHWOOOOOOOAH! but I love him :-) and then his companion.
Guess what--we get to go to Hamilton to go to the Temple tomorrow. We will do two sessions and then we get to have ourselves a big ol feast :-)
Sorry my letters aren't very long, I just try to cram so much stuff into one letter. That is so cool that Tanner is going to play with the Hornets! Coach K is a stud! I hope Kaden is feeling a lot better!! Hope Brynn is still being a cutie!! I love you guys so much and pray for you everyday!
An Email to Kaden:
Danggg dude the Warriors are goin' to be so sick!! I love you dude and I hope your kidney is doing good! Remember to read your scriptures when you wake up! I know it will make your day go so much better man! Having the Spirit with you at all times is so amazing. I don't have a lot of time bro but know I love you!!! See ya, buddy!
Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment