Monday, September 9, 2013

A Facebook Message from Brother Brown

Tena Koutou te whanau Johnson...greetings Johnson family...Just to let you know that we had the Elders over for FHE and they gave the Restoration discussion to an investigator.  His name is Wally Smith and Elder Johnson shared the account of the "First Vision" and I felt the Holy Ghost testify to me..."again"...that this really did happen.  I was moved to tears as he shared the amazing encounter with God and Jesus Christ in the "Grove of Trees".  It is real and Elder Johnson knows it too.  Elder Johnson is a great missionary..."a useless cook"...but a great missionary.  You love him, we love him and his Father in Heaven loves him.  I'm not sure if his companion loves him because Elder Johnson burned the last bit of bacon--it's all good!  They are working well together and they are getting great results.  Arohanui Brother Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment