Well, me and my companion had to speak in church yesterday....for 15 minutes each on the same topic!! What in the world??!! Man, ha it was all good. Our guy, Tawai, was the youth speaker and he talked about his conversion story and the missionaries that taught him. He said Elder Viliamu was a nice loving Elder and he said Elder Johnson was a hory Maori American ha ha--that means I'm like one of them! Then we spoke on the importance of members doing missionary work. It went so swell. I made sure there was enough time for Elder Viliamu to speak :-)
I like how close we are with the members here. I love them all! I know all the Going family. Sid and all of his sons are sweet az and feed us heaps of steak. Then the Browns are so sick as well, I love their family. The Smith family in Paihia, they are awesome. They have little kids who I just love. I read scriptures with them and we talk about the cool stories. Sister Smith said I was the coolest American she's met--cool aye!
So this week was fun for me. I was able to trade off with Elder Kapeteni, one of my best friends from the MTC. It was so fun. We worked really well together and were able to learn from one another. He thinks I will be a trainer. He wasn't the only one who said that. My companion told me last night not to be surprised if President calls me as a trainer. I was also able to go on a trade off with my District Leader, Elder Taylor....the red head in those pictures. While we were laying in our beds, he said, Elder how would you like to be a trainer? I said I would love to! Then he said what about District Leader? I said I would love it! He's the man.
| I look so fat, it's the wind though, promise! |
| Elder Kapeteni and Elder Johnson |
| Elder Kapeteni and Elder Johnson |
| Cool View |
| Elder Kapeteni and Elder Johnson |
| Being Tough |
We have Zone Conference Thursday. It's in Auckland. Road Trippp!! Whooo!! Sister Kelly is gonna be there!!! Whoooooooohooooo! Same with Elder Lee and Elder Long my homies from the MTC!
The mission is so fun! I love it so much, I want you to know I love it. I miss you all so much, I'm glad you are all doing good!! I love you!!!
Love,
Zachary
No comments:
Post a Comment